Registration from the 5th of November 2021
Please click here to book accommodation packages for the summit
The clarification on the COVID-19 protocols for travel to Kenya for all Africities Delegates is as follows:
- There remains an imminent risk of importation of variants of the COVID-19 into the country and transmission of the disease among delegates with large numbers of unvaccinated delegates. Therefore we encourage delegates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Delegates that are fully vaccinated are exempt from presenting and negative PCR test certificate.
- Delegates that are NOT vaccinated are required to present a negative PCR test result conducted within 72 hours of departure and to undergo a Rapid Antigen test on arrival at their cost.
- Should the delegate test positive to the Rapid Antigen Test, the delegate will be required to undergo PCR test at own cost.
- Your having contracted COVID-19 in the last 5 months is does not negatively affect your participation in the conference.
Registration from the 16th of May 2022
If you experience any technical issues during registration, please use the live chat or send an email (with screenshots) to email@example.com
Kenya Africities e-visa immigration WhatsApp number +254 720 584 698